Sunday, May 9, 2010

Full Weekend!

Weekend: success!

First off - 3 photos. Madison looking like a human, surprise getting to see my pal Brandi's fantastic work at the First Friday Art Walk (the highlight for many people, from my observations), bringing home some fencing Clampett-style.


I also inaugurated my bicycle riding season with a ride each day, went to an adorable birthday party, sent out good Mom vibes, and think I may have figured out a way to wrangle enough funds for a new computer. Here are a few more photos that should make you smile.


I'm starting to habituate to the "glacial pace" of my computer. It'd take me 45 minutes to make basic adjustments to a single photograph, but sometimes straight-from-camera images are refreshing, right?


1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

These photos are amazing. I love the action shots. Would you mind emailing me them? melbellblodgett@gmail.com