Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Belated Birthday to Me!

If there were a Razzie for bloggers, I think I'd win. That's what Koan would like me to believe, anyway.

A lovely gift traveled to Denver all the way from Mexico (x pronounced like an h, of course) from some lovely folks in sunny San Diego. I love Geninne (that's not news) and I love this series of prints. I'm not going to lie, I didn't really pay attention to the growing family of birds as representation of "receive" before I had these in my possession.





















I promise I'm not praying fervently for three little hatchlings.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! I follwed her art blog for two years. Now you can find her work at Urban Outfitters (one t, two t's..?). Too cool!
Happy Be-lated B*Day. xo

Riss said...

these are gorgeous! happy belated bday!