Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too soon?

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is -


One pair of Bensimon lace ups. Taupe. 37.


One laptop that *just works* (i.e. doesn't shut its screen off or come up with scary blue-screen error messages while I'm trying to do school work, enter data, and/or edit photos).






One giant check made out to Wells Fargo Visa. This one would only need to be giant in terms of worth, not physical size, but an actual giant check is acceptable too.


That's not too much to ask, right?...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally chuckled. All right, guffawed! This made me think about a possible Christmas list for me....hmmm...

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

not at all!!!

Katie said...

Oh, Lash....I'm prayin' for Santa to come through for you :)

You Are My Fave said...

I wonder if you can just purchase a big check to give to someone. It would be so much more fun then just sticking some cash in an envelope.