Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th! Sunday I went to a picnic and held lots of babies, yesterday to a BBQ and watched people (including my dear love) play basketball with no hoop. So yes, my weekend was probably better than yours. Kidding. Obvi.

Otherwise, I've been quieting a fireworks-anxious dog, learning new piano songs, drinking coffee, sanding old windows, taking some photos, fixing broken things, paying to have other people fix broken things, working with fun kiddos, making, doing crosswords, etc etc. Basically, a little bit of everything.

On that note, I leave you with this song from the new album from Dawes called, appropriately, "A Little Bit of Everything."


The song on the album features piano instead of the guitar played here, which I find adds an extra haunting/heartwrenching element. Love love.

What are YOU doing these days? Do you have a song that sums it up nicely?

1 comment:

Baby By The Sea said...

Wow. Thanks so much for the song link. Love it. I've been trying to make the most of the spring weather we seem to be having for summer. Funny thing is, the beach really is just as fun and the kids don't seem to mind the temperature isn't even at 64.