Friday, August 20, 2010

SofaEnvy

Last fallish I helped Koan pick out a new sofa. We liked some cuter, slimmer, mid-centuryish ones, but ultimately I said that the impetus for couch-shopping was to find something on which he could relax his 6'4" frame and be comfortable, so we went with a hefty, neutral, not-quite-overstuffed number.

Big mistake.


Should have gotten this one. Emily used it in her glass house on Design Star and I am seriously coveting it. If the rest of the room came with it, I wouldn't complain.

Design Star finale on Sunday and Emily's in the final two! Wanna come watch with me?


If you didn't follow the link to Koan's blog, you should. Some seriously amazing music will be in our vicinity very soon!

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

Dang I wish I would have seen this before last night. I totally would have come and watched with you. I watched it online this morning right when I woke up. No cable yo.