Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whew

We arrived back in Denver last night after a whirlwind mid-Atlantic trip that lasted 4 1/2 days and included driving through 4 states and our nation's capital. Notable souvenirs include a bunch of new H&M clothes, an intimate new knowledge of 2 lane West Virginia back roads, mosquito bites all over my feet, and some sweet memories from the wedding of two of the most fantastic people in the whole world. Photos by M David Media .

I love love love Colorado, but I do sometimes miss this kind of green.

I can't wait to see what other amazing images Matt has to show in the next few days. The good news for all you Colorado folks is that he's Denver-based. The good news for everyone else is that he travels.

I'm thrilled that my amazing best friend is now married to an amazing guy. They're spending their first summer as a married couple volunteering and researching (Craig is a med student) in Kenya. Like I said, amazing.

No comments: