Sunday, March 14, 2010

The other side of the Nikon

My super talented friend Elizabeth agreed to help us try to get at least one decent photo with the pups. I'm not sure if we accomplished that goal or not, but we had a heck of a time trying.

General consensus is that this one is the best. It was also the first one, so you could say that it went downhill from there.
If you're wondering why my hair looks weird, it's because it was the 60+ degree day was quickly progressing to very cold and very very windy.

This one is my favorite, except Banksy looks like he's supporting an invisible anvil with his head, Koan isn't exactly smiling, and Madison is looking to the side. I like the colors and general composition though.

Despite all my grandmother's complaining, I would like you all to notice that I am looking at the camera and smiling in these (and all the others). I've come a long way from my turn-away-quick or stick-out-the-tongue reaction to cameras in my face. And, to be fair, that's what she does when a camera is pointed at her too.

I'm not sure if we'll try again anytime soon. It was nearly impossible to get everyone looking in the same direction and smiling (well, the humans smiling, anyway). Maybe just a walking/action shot next time to lessen the trauma to all involved.

A promise: My next post will not consist of photos of me. Perhaps a redecorated bathroom instead?...

No comments: