Monday, November 10, 2008

How I would love...





















a piano. And it doesn't even have to be a flaming bicycle one like Rimski's!

It's decided, once I get my housing situation settled (especially if I end up not in an apartment), a full-fledged Craig's List, garage sale, and word of mouth search for an affordable*, playable, preferably cute piano will begin. It's sad to have regressed from the little bit I used to be able to play...


*The parameters for the term "affordable" may soon be changing as I've been offered a real job! More to come on that topic :)


PS Sorry for the lack of creative posts lately. I'm renting a lens later in the week and have plans to take photos of two(!) of my fav Denver families, so maybe there's inspiration on the way.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I actually ride one of those to work every morning.